× General discussion

Frega Mobile combines everything

1 week 9 hours ago #3129 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Anita@Technical Support wrote: For some reason i wasn't that impressed. It seemed quite clumsy.Unless i am just being super critical,

Is that towards WeChat Anita. Don't know who your message is aimed at?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 10 hours ago #3125 by Paddy Delaney
And as the Merchant sees the benefits they will find they will start using more of the features of S2T Store/POS and it will become the standard way they do business

1 week 10 hours ago #3124 by Paddy Delaney
And having loaded, launched the special that is now listed on the S2T Store of the Merchant we have the growing band of Pledgees/ active members/Frega Mobile recipients ready, equipped and made aware that the offer on the store/ on the Frega Mobile device to 'have two keys cut for the price of 1' can also there and then be shared, referred to their mobile contacts, email friends, social media - this this will increase YOUR Fregs rating, StewVille links, passive flow and derivative value/net worth

1 week 10 hours ago #3123 by Paddy Delaney
The only way they can have a profiled add appearing on a Frega Mobile App (walking past the store) is by subscribing to Echovida and then manage the launch and redemption of vouchers through POS ..they do not need to use POS for any of their other business if they have a system already - just run POS on a tablet from the counter next to their existing POS

1 week 10 hours ago #3121 by Anita:Technical Support
For some reason i wasn't that impressed. It seemed quite clumsy.Unless i am just being super critical,

1 week 20 hours ago #3086 by Paddy Delaney
There will be very few businesses that will resist the ability to reach out and bring into their doors the 100's and then 1000's of 'dots' that will be walking past their doors ...they will do this by

(1) Subscribing to S2T Store (even if they have an existing website)
(2) Echovida to launch the special and manage the issue of vouchers redemptions;
(3) POS to manage stock/redemptions

Every sale (5% success fee) pumps money inti all the Apps

- Echovida Specials and loyalty points
- Adds to Echivida CRM database for advanced analysis
- Frega (ledger fees)
- Foreign Exchange Conversion
- Frega Mobile
- Derivative 10%
- RealP2P 10%
- RS 5%
- Stewville
- Mentorville
- Frega Mobile
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 21 hours ago #3081 by Paddy Delaney
Yes we are WECHAT on steroids ..look at the post I put up that explains the difference as well as how we compare to Mpesa as well

1 week 21 hours ago #3078 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Gill Poole wrote: Here's another one.... all good info for videos... bit too long in some instances

https://youtu.be/uiAvMOtHARY

thats a good one Gill. I hope we can come up with something similar.

1 week 22 hours ago #3077 by Prosperitywithpurpose
This video is, in some ways, better than the last that I shared. WeChat CAN BE SEEN as a "Snooping" app as it is connected to the government and gives them (possibly too much) information about its users. But as we have come to realise, there is a fine line between "Big Brother" and TRANSPARENCY. Big Brother is seen by the public as a negative but open collaboration, that can come from transparency, is seen as a POSITIVE. Maybe we can use this sort of information to show the similarities AND DIFFERENCES between Frega and WeChat.

1 week 22 hours ago - 1 week 22 hours ago #3076 by Gill Poole: lilypool
Here's another one.... all good info for videos... bit too long in some instances

https://youtu.be/uiAvMOtHARY

1 week 22 hours ago #3075 by Prosperitywithpurpose

Paddy Delaney wrote: Having activated their Frega Account, access to the money and services will be subject to the Frega Account Holder downloading Frega Mobile

Having logged into their account on Frega Mobile all the alerts, notices from all the Apps and access to all the Apps through Mobile are brough together in one device.

As the device is with the Frega Account Holder all the time an 'Always Connected' relationship is established between the Frega Account Holder and all their contacts for instant messaging and communication and businesses they do business with and other businesses

here is a video that I just found, helping you to see the power that we will have at our fingertips with the Frega app. Frega will be the Western world's version of WeChat/Alibaba .... BUT BETTER! I imagine the promotional guys we get on board will produce a video similar to this one

1 week 1 day ago #3065 by Paddy Delaney
They were made available and were snapped up quickly but do not despair we have another batch of 750 that are now available from the same person reorganizing their portfolio and the possibility of another 1650 with someone that had until 1.10.2017 to take up option

1 week 1 day ago #3051 by wayne kemp
hi paddy when is the xtra 500 frega mobile shares going on ,i was too slow .but not this time .my money is going up in frega and i have a few spare dollars .

1 week 2 days ago #3000 by PattiH
It is good that individuals can manage their portfolio!

Partner S2T

1 week 2 days ago #2997 by Paddy Delaney
Frega Mobile dropped to 140 ...but do not despair we will have another 500 back in the market ..one of our Frega Mobile syndicate partners is changing some of their Frega Mobile into Frega units ...these will be made available shortly

1 week 2 days ago #2978 by Joseph India
Rob and Steve .. I am with you.. Sun does not shine always... Let us be patient....

1 week 2 days ago #2973 by Paddy Delaney
I know I do not have to state the obvious on Frega Mobile, and these last 270 will be gone within the next few days I am sure but it is interesting to note that the return is 300% per annum for every 1 million 'OPENED' Frega Accounts

Once we have 1 million OPENED accounts it goes to 10 million quickly because of the flywheel effect

The resale of ALL Syndicated units once the Flywheel starts will be substantially more than the issue price and you will find an interesting market for selling units off at rate of 1 at a time (couple of £ or $ each) for those Frega Account Holders that only need one unit to increase their Frega Rating

Interesting to see who will take these last 270 Frega Mobile units

And the next one to look at is Echivida - only 670 to go

1 week 2 days ago - 1 week 2 days ago #2971 by Whatsup
B)

1 week 2 days ago #2970 by Paddy Delaney
We had a good session re Frega Mobile with the technical team last night.

Certain points we need to clarify re Frega Mobile and that is the annual charge. The annual charge of £1-50 per annum in the first year and increasing for the second year to £2-00 a year, are:

(1) The charge is NOT for the download it is the annual charge to use mobile to access the online account via Frega Mobile App, to download the App is free - the reason why we have done it this way as you only have to download it once and logout/login to more than one Frega Account from the App
(2) The charge is deducted at the rate of 10% of passive earnings until the maximum of £1-50 (£2-00) has been deducted for the year.
(3) The year starts from when the Frega Account was opened - NOT when activated/KYC'ed
(4) The charges have started to be made already (even though mobile only ready in few weeks) hence £1-50 in the first year and not £2-00

An investment in Frega Mobile Syndication is VERY profitable (only 270 left at time of this post) as 15% of the annual fee is shared by syndicate partners which will be £0-225 per Frega Opened account in year 1 and £0-30 Frega Opened Account in year 2 and onwards - Notice I said OPENED - we are going to have many OPENED accounts receiving money that will not be activated for awhile or never activated - but the deductions are still going through

We are going to have a Million Opened Account very quickly - giving £225 000 per million accounts shared with syndicate partners = a return of NZ$390 000 / 130 000 = NZ$3-00 for every $1-00 cost in the syndicate unit PER YEAR

1 week 3 days ago #2902 by Paddy Delaney
LOl yes I have noticed

Time to create page: 2.092 seconds

Translate

Login