× General discussion

Making History - Frega Rating taking shape

2 months 1 week ago #2877 by Paddy Delaney
Everything is coming together nicely and we are looking to have a system working that gives everyone an equal chance t6o be successful...it will be up to the P2P applicant to demonstrate that they are committed to the success of the eco-system and they do what they can do to increase their rating to the point where it is 350 plus to put them in a position to make the P2P application they also have to get their passive income up with links (Stewville / share with friends) to be able to service the loan ...then it is sustainable and it takes off
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago #2876 by Paddy Delaney
It is high on the Agenda

We need Frega Rating to be working first and settled down (say another 2 weeks) and then we will get the P2P loan application screens up with logic (take a week), testing for a week and then recon to go

2 months 1 week ago #2873 by Joseph India
Any idea Paddy when memebers can avail p2p loan to subscribe to Plan? Is it on the cards?

2 months 1 week ago #2869 by PattiH
Were you able to update your profile?

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2858 by mike
thanks,

2 months 1 week ago #2854 by PattiH
Go to Frega, click on your picture in top left and a drop down will appear to update profile.

Partner S2T

2 months 1 week ago #2851 by mike
how do you update your profile?

2 months 1 week ago #2850 by Paddy Delaney
Well done team!

2 months 1 week ago - 2 months 1 week ago #2848 by Steve Weller
These Actions we just added yesterday for Frega Rating :

You have subscribed to The Plan and increased your contributing numbers to 2640 (For People that have joined the plan it will be automatic)
You have included in your profile at least one contact telephone number (If it is already there it will up rating when you refresh)
You have not logged in every day this past week. (This will start 7 days from yesterday as this is when the code was implemented)
You have invested in a RealP2P Syndication Unit

A Full List is posted on the Technical Updates thread: www.fregaglobal.com/index.php/forum/gene...ates-22-08-2017#2849
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Angela, Carol USA Global Support, Deb Deb

2 months 1 week ago #2833 by Paddy Delaney
Hi Robyn, yes we have set Frega Rating so that it is well within the capability of any Frega Account Holder to secure sufficient Frega points to then qualify for a P2P loan to subscribe to the Plan etc ...no free ride but very capable to do
The following user(s) said Thank You: Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2832 by Robyn Lockhart
thanks patti - i usually log out especially if i switch to my other accounts which i try to get to every day - sometimes real life gets n the way so now I will do my best to make sure i log each account in and out each day.

2 months 1 week ago #2831 by onieceg
Mike, you must physically log out every day when you get off so you have to log back in the next day.
Thanks Patti, I did not know that. I have not been logging out.

Foundation Member
The following user(s) said Thank You: PattiH, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2830 by Robyn Lockhart
Yes paddy I originally thought the subscribe to plan would inhibit poorer peoples progress but realised once they built their rating so far they would be eligible for loan to speed it thereafter.
Just have to trust they can do enough to build it to become eligible for mentorship and the loan without first subscribing to the plan. Perhaps this can be looked at in the overall scheme of the rating?
It appears actions speak more than cash but if the plan is a very big booster this could make it tough for some. We have to be seen to be sharing and caring.

2 months 1 week ago #2829 by Robyn Lockhart
LOL love it Rob and yes it feels like that for me too. I am just a little afraid my bike will throw me off on a bump along the way and do some damage. I have to trust I am robust enough to survive and recover

2 months 1 week ago #2821 by Paddy Delaney
Attachments:

2 months 1 week ago #2820 by Paddy Delaney
HI Joseph

The Plan is one of 60 actions that would impact a rating - the PLan is however very important to increase passive flow and we do make it possible, on a sustainable basis, to secure a P2P loan tok cover the subscription

2 months 1 week ago #2819 by Joseph India
Paddy, One of the things I realise is that if we dont subscribe to Plan , there is going to be massive dent in Frega Rating.. One may not cross poor rating. Only p2p lending can help I guess. any thoughts.??

2 months 1 week ago #2815 by Paddy Delaney
Yes we will look to check the code that shows that if you click on any part of the site while logged it is recognized as having logged in
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, VivianEisenecher, Deb Deb

2 months 1 week ago #2813 by PattiH

mike wrote: One of my Negatives , is I haven't logged in everyday for the last week which I have??

Mike, you must physically log out every day when you get off so you have to log back in the next day.

Otherwise you stay logged in all the time and it does not show you logging in every day - although you are on the site.

Partner S2T
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart

2 months 1 week ago #2805 by Rob Evans

Paddy Delaney wrote: Lol it will be like riding a bicycle soon

Yeah...Except the bike evolves everyday, and while we're peddling uphill at the moment... one day soon it will be fitted with a generous size engine. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clive Taylor, Prosperitywithpurpose, Robyn Lockhart

Time to create page: 2.163 seconds

Translate

Login

Events

November 2017
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30