× General discussion

Making History - Frega Rating taking shape

4 days 18 hours ago #3324 by Carol Johnson

Steve wrote: READY TO FLY

I have logged in to my Frega account but all I see is black 999 where the rating dial should be. What could be the problem?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 days 8 hours ago #3291 by Paddy Delaney
Yes good idea we can change the default to be the positives you have done
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support, PattiH

5 days 9 hours ago #3287 by wayne kemp
hi paddy when you click on your frega rating ,i think it should be green telling you all the good things you are doing ,and its the feel good feeling .but now when i click to see how good i am i get a red negative screen telling me how bad i am and what im not doing.wheres the love .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carol USA Global Support, VivianEisenecher, Rhonda Bethune, Deb Deb

1 week 11 hours ago #3107 by Paddy Delaney
We need to move the registration to the webinars to a database on The Plan (under Hear the Plan tab) in order to pick up and credit the registrants, for Frega rating purposes, on the portal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Steve, Anita:Technical Support, PattiH

1 week 13 hours ago #3099 by wayne kemp
when we register threw the link on this forum ,wouldnt that register somewhere ,re frega rating for zoom call .

1 week 20 hours ago #3090 by Anita:Technical Support
It's not on the platform so not sure how we would pick that up ?

1 week 20 hours ago #3089 by Deb Deb
Yes, it would be good to know as the times that training calls are on just do not suit some time zones. Or fit in with work that others have to attend at this stage of the game. We can only do what we can do until Frega really takes off.

Of course, that is something we all look forward to seeing.

1 week 1 day ago #3061 by onieceg
I was wondering that too Wayne, also, does it include the zoom calls that Carol and Emily are doing?

Foundation Member

1 week 1 day ago #3056 by wayne kemp
in the frega rating ,does attend a webinar ,not include zoom calls .

1 week 2 days ago #2991 by PattiH

Paddy Delaney wrote: We have refined the Frega Rating tables by removing a few functions/actions (hidden them) until they are possible so there will be a pro rata increase in the score

What I see other rating agencies are doing are where you apply for credit/some benefit/ any scenario where you give permission to a merchant/service provider/car hire company/ Frega P2P/employer/ school/ club etc to check your Frega Rating this is shown in a table that you can view of who YOU have given permission to view - this is to ensure that YOU are satisfied that only those people/merchants that you have given the approval to have viewed your rating -

Similar where you have then given this permission anyone you have given permission to view can also see who has checked your rating and where you have borrowed money have been given credit a record is kept of your exposure and your repayment history in repaying the credit given to you is viewed by anyone you have asked for credit.

That is basically how it works with the credit reporting companies here in the US!

Partner S2T

1 week 2 days ago #2969 by Paddy Delaney
We have a strict privacy policy with regards to sharing Frega Rating/credit exposure data - where you apply for credit and are exposed in any way (money still outstanding on an open account) you will give permission to the credit provider to view your rating before they can see it and any credit exposure outstanding - once the exposure has been paid back they can no longer view your rating and exposure
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angela, Deb Deb

1 week 2 days ago #2968 by Paddy Delaney
We have refined the Frega Rating tables by removing a few functions/actions (hidden them) until they are possible so there will be a pro rata increase in the score

What I see other rating agencies are doing are where you apply for credit/some benefit/ any scenario where you give permission to a merchant/service provider/car hire company/ Frega P2P/employer/ school/ club etc to check your Frega Rating this is shown in a table that you can view of who YOU have given permission to view - this is to ensure that YOU are satisfied that only those people/merchants that you have given the approval to have viewed your rating -

Similar where you have then given this permission anyone you have given permission to view can also see who has checked your rating and where you have borrowed money have been given credit a record is kept of your exposure and your repayment history in repaying the credit given to you is viewed by anyone you have asked for credit.

1 week 3 days ago #2899 by Paddy Delaney
In fact better than PayPal is you can use to access financial services, unlock derivative value and sell portion for lump sum plus secure P2P loans

1 week 3 days ago #2896 by Prosperitywithpurpose

ants.w wrote: Is Fregra a game?
I wonder if punishing customers is a good idea. I joined Subway rewards only to find their points laps after one month. I no longer eat at Subway.

There is no similarity between Frega and Subway Loyalty. Frega is our e-wallet payment gateway .... like PayPal.

1 week 3 days ago #2894 by mike
Thanks Paddy

1 week 3 days ago #2893 by ants.w
Is Fregra a game?
I wonder if punishing customers is a good idea. I joined Subway rewards only to find their points laps after one month. I no longer eat at Subway.

1 week 3 days ago #2889 by Paddy Delaney
Once you have subscribed to The Plan you have access to a link that you can copy/paste send as link in email to friends, asking them to look at The Plan URL and register to go online to see what is going on

This becomes more applicable when we start trending and in media circles etc
Attachments:

1 week 3 days ago #2888 by mike
One of the negatives is "have not shared the plan link in the last 30 days" How do you do this?

1 week 3 days ago #2886 by mike
Yes thanks Patti

1 week 3 days ago #2878 by Paddy Delaney
If there is a desire and genuine willingness to success the tools are then to prove it and the Frega Member will FLY!

Time to create page: 2.550 seconds

Translate

Login