× General discussion

You can start building 'Your Wall'

1 week 5 days ago #2711 by Paddy Delaney
That is my approach as well ...I have limited time to worry about who I am connecting to
The following user(s) said Thank You: onieceg

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 week 5 days ago #2709 by wayne kemp
true gill unless someone is upfront and shows who they are ,i wont except them

1 week 6 days ago #2683 by Gill Poole: lilypool

wayne kemp wrote: ok im starting to build my wall ,but when i get a request from someone ,how do i know who they are ,it just has an alias for who they are .

You don't know who they are Wayne.... They don't need an alias now as we can now use our own name. before we couldn't change it.

There are quite a few people on here who I have no clue who they are. If they are asking for a request to connect with you and are not showing themselves then don't accept them.... or ask them who they are.

You're under no obligation to accept someone..

Gill .

1 week 6 days ago - 1 week 6 days ago #2682 by Whatsup
The inbox or view message needs to show mail waiting and needs to find much easier than how it set up at the moment in the wallto find stuff , realstew was much easier to send and receive messages. When sending a message to someone, I get less replys back. Everything on this platform should be easy as 1 2 3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Anita:Technical Support

1 week 6 days ago #2680 by Rhonda Bethune
To use the email for Frega go to a profile click on it and when you see the tool bar (View Messages Connections etc) click on Messages and see what is there. It Works

2 weeks 10 hours ago #2594 by wayne kemp
ok im starting to build my wall ,but when i get a request from someone ,how do i know who they are ,it just has an alias for who they are .

3 weeks 1 day ago #2102 by Rob Evans

Whatsup wrote: My profile photo I just took to try out goes side ways ha ha ha

You need to resize it and make it smaller (10% each time) until it works...
I had the same problem yesterday.

3 weeks 1 day ago #2097 by Whatsup
My profile photo I just took to try out goes side ways ha ha ha

3 weeks 1 day ago #2096 by Prosperitywithpurpose

VivianEisenecher wrote: I am getting very little as far as functionality goes when I log into www.fregaglobal.com on my ipad.
I can click on the hamburger and add people to my wall but no other tabs appear and I can't get on the forum.

Same here Vivian. It has been reported. There is more functionallity on my iPhone than my iPad. I just posted my profile photo on my iPhone (gone fuzzy though)

3 weeks 2 days ago #2085 by PattiH

Paddy Delaney wrote: Once you have started to collect 'Connections' to your Wall you will be able to start putting them into different Groups where they can start posting on group topic with ability to add photos, albums, video and much more ....effectively building User Groups on the fly

Chat/Video chat will be added, blogs etc ....

Make the Groups Public and accept a wider audience of Users to debate and be involved in the topic ... the User Groups can relate to specific applications in our growing library

I will ask this here too!

Will we have a Mentee category!

All I see is friend, co-worker, family

Partner S2T

3 weeks 2 days ago #2084 by VivianEisenecher
I am getting very little as far as functionality goes when I log into www.fregaglobal.com on my ipad.
I can click on the hamburger and add people to my wall but no other tabs appear and I can't get on the forum.

3 weeks 2 days ago #2081 by Paddy Delaney
Once you have started to collect 'Connections' to your Wall you will be able to start putting them into different Groups where they can start posting on group topic with ability to add photos, albums, video and much more ....effectively building User Groups on the fly

Chat/Video chat will be added, blogs etc ....

Make the Groups Public and accept a wider audience of Users to debate and be involved in the topic ... the User Groups can relate to specific applications in our growing library
The following user(s) said Thank You: VivianEisenecher

3 weeks 2 days ago #2080 by Paddy Delaney
Best part this is boot strapped for mobile and we are building meaningful social contacts..

Who will make history and post the first blog on their Wall?

3 weeks 2 days ago #2079 by Paddy Delaney
Good to see my 'Connections' growing and that everyone is starting to profile their Walls....

We will add CHAT soon and integrate into all the Applications and add layers of functionality
Attachments:

3 weeks 2 days ago #2078 by Joseph India
i can see members are more interested and want MY WALL ,

See Wayne , you are famous.. that is why they want your wall..

3 weeks 2 days ago #2077 by wayne kemp
i know alot of people will say but that doesnt pay the bills .but if you have happy customers ,you have a happy and profitable business

3 weeks 2 days ago #2076 by wayne kemp
from the posts today on this topic MY WALL ,its a record for posts ,i can see members are more interested and want MY WALL ,so we can connect and share RealStew ,More than any app that may make money at the moment .This is the social network that we all love ,and to be able to connect with our peers around the world is what will make RealStew the number 1 platform .and then we can start to make money .

3 weeks 2 days ago #2075 by brol
Yes Wayne, click that

3 weeks 2 days ago #2073 by wayne kemp
or is it click on hamburger at the moment .

3 weeks 2 days ago #2071 by wayne kemp
where can we find my wall

Time to create page: 2.298 seconds

Translate

Login